Deck 2 Wall Polypropylene Ledger Board to Wall Spacer for Structural Screws
Don't let your Deck Board Rot your house!
When Deck Ledger Boards are installed too close to the side of a house, moisture can be trapped which can rot the house's framing. These spacers allow moisture to drain away helping prevent moisture rot.
- Glass Filled Polypropylene for corrosion-proof construction
- IAS Accredited Lab Tested (See attached study)
- For use with Structural Screws (like FastenMaster LedgerLok™ screws)
- Stronger than using stacked washers as a spacer. (Per IAS Accredited Washington State University Testing Report)
- Each spacer attaches to the ledger board with #8 x 1-5/8 Flat Head Corrosion Resistant Screws (305 stainless or 316 stainless in ocean side or pool side applications.
- See attached Information Sheet for Guidelines.
- McFeely's strongly recommends stainless steel fasteners (305 Stainless for normal environments or 316 Stainless for ocean side, salt spray, or poolside)
- For Screw Placement follow FastenMaster LedgerLok Instructions and Local Building Codes.