Deck 2 Wall Polypropylene Ledger Board to Wall Spacer for Lag Screws / Bolts
Don't let your Deck Board Rot your house!
When Deck Ledger Boards are installed too close to the side of a house, moisture can be trapped which can rot the house's framing. These spacers allow moisture to drain away helping prevent moisture rot.
- Glass Filled Polypropylene for corrosion-proof construction
- IAS Accredited Lab Tested (See attached study)
- For use with 1/2 in or 5/8 in lag bolts or screws to attached to 2 x Band Joist.
- Stronger than using stacked washers as a spacer. (Per IAS Accredited Washington State University Testing Report)
- Each spacer attaches to the ledger board with #8 x 1-5/8 Flat Head Corrosion Resistant Screws (305 stainless or 316 stainless in ocean side, salt spray or pool side applications.
- See attached Information Sheet for Guidelines.
- McFeely's strongly recommends stainless steel fasteners (305 Stainless for normal environments or 316 Stainless for ocean side, salt spray, or poolside)
- Local Building Codes Must be Followed