Easy Wood™ Full-Size Easy Detailer
The Easy Wood Detailer provides another level of woodturning creativity as the unique diamond cutter shape fits in tight places where the cutters from the other tools will just not fit!
- Primary purpose is doing the small, intricate work and cutting final details on your project (such as small coves and beads on both spindle and bowl work).
- Very handy for cutting chuck tenons and making inside reverse angle cuts for inside chucking bowls with dovetail jaws
- Work well for hogging your green wood projects
- Engineered to cut going straight in employing just the nose of the tool
- Each diamond-shaped Easy Detailer cutter is engineered to fit all size Detailer tools in our current product line. When the cutter eventually dulls, just loosen the retaining screw and rotate cutter, then re-tighten the screw.
- 16" Maple handle
- 1/2" x 8-1/2" tool bar
- 24-1/2" overall length
- Max. Reach 4"
For safety reasons, avoid plunging the tool so deep into the work at once to the depth you would have both sides of the cutter in contact with the wood too greatly at the same time. This could cause too much force at once and lead to binding of the tool in the groove.
Replacement Genuine EWT Carbide Cutter number is engraved right on the top of all stainless steel tool bars.
Made in the USA.
See it in action
Documentation is unavailable