Work Sharp WSKTS Knife & Tool Sharpener
Work Sharp® Knife & Tool Sharpener - Sharpens every knife you own using flexible abrasive belts and precision sharpening guides. Quickly and easily makes your blades sharper than ever, including scissors and edge tools.
Using flexible abrasive belts, the sharpener is able to sharpen not just straight bladed knives, but also curved knives, tanto blades, filet knives, serrated knives, gut hooks and virtually any other shape of knife blade. Professional knife makers use flexible belts to put a razor sharp edge on their blades, and now you can have the same technology at home to use any time your knives get dull.
- Precision angle sharpening guides to ensure that you get the proper angle every time
- Two guides are included: a 50° guide for hunting and outdoor knives (25° per bevel) and a 40° guide for thinner blades and kitchen knives (20° per bevel).
- Sharpens other common tools including scissors, axes, hatchets, mower blades, garden shears, shovels, and most any tool with a cutting edge
- (1) Original Knife & Tool Sharpene
- (1) 40° Kitchen Knife Guide
- (1) 50° Outdoor Knife Guide
- (2) P80 Coarse Abrasive Belts
- (2) P220 Medium Abrasive Belts
- (2) Extra-Fine Abrasive Belts
- (1) User's Guide
Note: Sharpening scissors requires the use of the scissor guide. Freehand sharpening cannot create the consistent edge necessary for scissors to cut. The guide is designed for common "household" size scissors, including culinary and shop shears. A 60° angled scissor guide is available on the optional 40° Outdoor Knife Guide. It is possible to regrind damaged scissor blades to 65° or 60° angle regardless of the original angle of the edge.