Tiger Claw TC-G Grooved Board Hidden Deck Fastener
The Tiger Claw TC-G clip system is the fastest, easiest way to hide fasteners on grooved decking. It has been specifically designed to work in 5/4 in. decking boards.
Slots can be cut into non-grooved deck boards to accept the TC-G clips
The TC-G is made of 304 grade stainless steel and is approved for use in saltwater applications and ACQ or chemically treated lumber for long-term performance. The clip’s sharp prongs embed into the upper portion of the groove for strong holding power. The stainless steel screw ensures a lasting connection between decking board and joist.
- Spacer tabs on the clip automatically gap the decking 3/16” for a consistent look
- The TC-G reduces wood splitting, wood rot and board cupping. Comes with a 25 year warranty.
- Coverage approximately 50 sq ft based on 16 in on center spacing.
- Does not include screws
USED WITH FOLLOWING DECKING TYPES:
- Trex Select, EverGrain, ChoiceDek (Lowes), Fiberon Horizons, Fiberon Pro-Tect, Fiberon Paramount, Wolf PVC, Wolf Island, Moisture Shield, Tuf-Deck, Veranda ArmorGuard, Brazilian redwood, Ipé, Iron Wood, Mangaris, Purple Heart, Teak, Cambara, Meranti, dassoXTR, and most other pre-grooved or groove-able 5/4" or thicker decking.
- To install stairs, first board, last board, and perimeter boards, use Cortex or other fastener made for composite decking.
- Use with Tiger Claw Pneumatic Installation Gun for fastest possible installation
Documentation is unavailable