Kreg® K5 Pocket-Hole Jig
- A front-mounted clamping mechanism allowing clamping different thicknesses of material without adjusting the clamp handle.
- Side wings for added support and storage, though they can be removed when space is a concern.
- A quick-release Drill Guide Block makes set-up changes easy from Micro to HD drill guides.
- A stop collar setting block makes setting the drill bit collar faster and easier.
- Easy-to-read white markings on the Drill Guide Block and Stop Collar Block.
- A swivel connect dust port.
- Fully assembled, ready to work right out of the box.
- The K5 Jig,
- a standard drill guide block,
- extension wings,
- adjustable work piece stop,
- stepped drill bit with stop collar,
- stop collar setting block,
- 6" square drive bit,
- screw selection chart with starter set of screws and plugs,
A clamp is not included, so you may want to check out the AutoMaxx clamps.
Documentation is unavailable