Kreg® K4 Pocket Hole Master Jig System
Backed by a manufacturer's lifetime warranty, the Kreg K4MS is one of our customers' favorite pocket-hole jigs.
- Three drill guides providing center-to-center spacing of 9/16", 7/8" or 1-7/16" - all without re-positioning the work piece.
- Centering capability from 1/2" to 1-1/2” thick material.
- The guide block adjusts in 1/8" increments so that the pocket hole screw will emerge from the center of the work piece for maximum strength and holding power.
- An interchangeable base system lets you remove the guide block from the bench top unit and slip in the adapter that provides the 1/8" increment adjustment.
- Compact size of the portable base is ideal for job site assembly of cabinetry, stair treads, deck railings and more.
- A 1-1/4 dust collection port
- The shroud pops off so you can keep it clean and to expose the guide block indexing pins.
- Made of glass filled nylon with hardened steel drill guides
- Kreg Jig® Master System
- Face Clamp™
- Dust collection attachment
- 3/8" stepped drill bit
- One 6-in. and one 3-in. square driver bit
- Starter screw and plug set
- Detailed Instruction manual
Documentation is unavailable