Johnson - Five-Beam Self-Leveling DOT Laser
Johnson's self-leveling dot laser level projects a vertical beam straight up and straight down to easily transfer a point from the floor to the ceiling (great for layout and transfer of a canned lighting system in a room) plus will project 3 horizontal beams, 2 from left to right and one straight on to give you a perfect 90-degree angle in a room. It simultaneously projects five self-leveling beams and rotates 360° when attached to magnetic laser mount. All dot laser levels are self-leveling with accuracy of 1/8th of an inch at 50 feet, plus all have locking compensators so the laser level won't shake or be damaged while not in use. Visual and audible alarms let you know when you are beyond the self-leveling range. Standard equipment includes self-leveling 5 beam laser dot, multi-functional magnetic base, 3 "AA" alkaline batteries, mounting strap, magnetic target, tinted glasses, instruction manual with warranty care, and soft-sided carrying case.
3 year warranty.
Made in China.
- Johnson Level Model #: 40-6680
- Number of Beams: 5
- Leveling Method: Self-Leveling (Pendulum)
- Laser Wavelength: 650nm +/-10nm (Red)
- Laser Classification: Class IIIa
- Maximum Power Output: <=5mW
- Accuracy: +/-1/8"/50ft. (+/-2mm/10m)
- Interior Range: Up to 200ft. (60m) depending on light conditions
- Self-Leveling Range: +/-4.5 degrees
- Power Supply: 3 "AA" alkaline batteries (included)
- Battery Life: Approx. 20 hours with alkaline batteries
- Dimensions: 3.15" x 3.858" x 4.0" (80 x 98 x 101.6mm)
- Weight: 1.101lbs. (0.5kg)
- Working Temperature: 14F to 113F (-10C to +45C)
- Center Screw Thread: 5/8"-11, 1/4"-20
- IP Protection Class: 55
Documentation is unavailable