General EZ Dowel Jig Set
General's E-Z Dowel Kit includes everything you need to make beautiful wood joints like a pro. The heavy duty aluminum jig effectively simplifies the doweling process, allowing you to create Edge-to-Edge, Right Angle and Edge-to-Surface joints with little effort.
- for use with 1/4", 5/16" and 3/8" diameter dowel pins
- Three repositionable hardened steel drill bushings center the drill bit in 5/8", 3/4" or 1" thick stock
- For material up to 1-3/4" thick, the jig may be alternated from face to face to provide balanced dowelling.
- "Vee" notches in the jig make alignment easy, so dowels will line up every time.
- Face joints are easily accomplished by placing the jig against a stop clamped to the material.
- The dowelling jig
- 1/4", 5/16" and 3/8" diameter brad point drill bits
- stop collars,
- 6 dowel center points in 1/4 in., 5/16 in. and 3/8 in. sizes (used for precise alignment of opposing holes, and
- twenty-two 3/8" dowel pins.
Made in China.
Documentation is unavailable