FastCap® 4-1/2 in. FlipBolt™ Countertop Connector
Make Rock Sold Joints in counter tops with ease, precision, and convenience. FastCap's Flip Bolt is the quick and easy way to connect countertops - no additional tools are required. The secret? The lever is a cam that tightens the joint.
- Using the FlipBolt Template (FLIPBOLT-JIG), rout out the underside of the countertop.
- DRY FIT the FlipBolt
- Set the Flipbolt into the recess in the underside of the countertop with the flip handle open
- Hand tighten the nut and push the cammed lever down.
- If the joint is not pulled together tightly enough, release the cammed lever and hand tighten the opposing nut a bit more.
- Now remove the FlipBolts, glue the edges to be joined, align and re-install FlipBolts.
- Using a mallet, tap the joint to be sure you have perfect alignment.
Documentation is unavailable