FastCap® Speed Brace Shelf Support
The heart of the SpeedBrace is the 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" notching system that makes for fast and easy alignment after installing a level cleat along the wall. 1,000 lbs. load capacity per pair (on 16" centers). Perfect for your shelves, countertops & workstation.
- 1000 POUND WEIGHT CAPACITY - when mounted into solid studs at 16 in. on center.
- They have intelligently located notches to make alignment easy Just mount a level 1-1/2 in x 1-1/2 cleat on the wall where the top of the shelf support will be located.
- Punched out holes to make it easy to run wires for all the electronics commonly used in today's office environments.
- No kicker (an obstructive triangular support brace) required.
- For safety and weight capacity, these brackets must be mounted into solid studs using all the mounting holes.
- FastCap Power-Head Screws are recommended, and the bracket countersink holes are designed to fit with the power head screws.
- For Metal Studs, the FastCap Metal-Stud Anchors are recommended.
- The longer dimension of the bracket should be installed against the wall surface. There are more attachment screw in this part of the bracket, and the longer length adds to the support of the bracket.
- Use fasteners that are long enough to guard against pull out. (For very heavy loads, consult with a structural engineer.)
- Consult with a structural engineer to be certain the studs can bear the load of all shelves to be installed.
- Do not skimp on wall fasteners. All bracket holes need to be securely fastened.
- Make sure the bracket is perfectly centered in the stud so that all screws have maximum pull out strength.
Fasteners are user supplied. Make sure you choose an appropriate fastener for the possible load! Also, all screw holes must be used.
Made in China.
Documentation is unavailable