Easy Wood® Easy Chuck System
The Easy Chuck™ by Easy Wood®, replaces multiple sized chucks many other wood turning systems rely upon. With just one 4-in diameter chuck and six easy-to-install, interchangeable sets of jaws, you can change out the system to accommodate and securely hold just about any project piece in 30 seconds or less.
EASY CHUCK FEATURES:
- Chuck Jaws lock into the chuck using snap-lock technology - no screws or wrenches needed. Chuck Jaws can be installed in 30 seconds.
- Zoom Ring allows for fast jaw adjustment. Turn the Zoom ring by hand to quickly snug up the work piece, then use the supplied chuck key to securely tighten it down.
- Chuck Jaws are dove tailed to securely lock the work piece.
- Chuck jaws can be used to tighten in two directions, inwards or outwards using compression or expansion force.
- Caution: A work piece can sustain much greater inward vs. outward force. The amount of outward force that can be applied depends greatly on the species of wood and the thickness of material around the jaws.
- The Easy Chuck™ comes in three spindle sizes to fit most lathes. Check your Lathe's Owners manual for correct size.
- 1-3/8” Easy Dovetail Jaws
- Easy Chucking Screw
- Chuck Key - 5/16" Hex T-Handle
- Jaw Key - 1/8" Hex Ball Driver
- Spindle Washer
- Spare Hub Set Screws and Master Jaw Springs
- Owner's Manual and Woodturning System DVD
See it in action
Documentation is unavailable