BESSEY® MEDIUM DUTY (TG) BAR CLAMP WITH 2K HANDLE – 24 IN.
TG Series malleable cast bar clamps
Load up on pressure, durability & versatility. Six serrated edges withstand a lot of pressure without slipping. Includes ergonomic 2K handle.
Features & Benefits
- Integrated anti–slip system for maximum safety. Set screw molded into the sliding arm interlocks with rail serrations to prevent the clamp from slipping.
- Reinforced malleable cast iron jaw and sliding arm Corrugated malleable cast iron fixed jaw and sliding arm generate powerful, rigid clamping. Top jaw is press fitted to the rail.
- BESSEY® optimized high quality profiled rail from our German steel plant. A reliable reinforcement against torsional forces, while serration on six faces additionally prevents the clamp from slipping.
- BESSEY® smooth running spindle with Acme thread: more clamping with less effort. Replaceable pressure plates easily change without tools.
- BESSEY® comfort The TG series offers both the the 2K composite handle with a comfort insert.
- Standard pads are field replaceable
|SKU#||Clamping Capacity||Throat Depth||Clamping Force||Approx. Weight|
Documentation is unavailable