BESSEY® Model WS-6 Self-Adjusting 90-degree Angle Clamp - 8 in. Combined Thickness Capacity
Automatically adjusts to clamp material of different thickness!
- Die-cast jaws coated to protect work,
- Designed for clearance of dowels, screws or staples while gluing.
- Holds and aligns material at 90° angle.
- Both jaws pivot to allow clamping two boards of differing thicknesses, and always at a 90° angle.
- Max. jaw opening of 4" both sides, or a combination of varying thicknesses with a minimum of 1 in. on one side and a maximum of 6 in. on the other.
- 2-7/16 in. Maximum Passage for T-Joints. (Clamp is made to allow drilling access from one piece of wood to the other.)
Optional Mounting Clamps (SKU# WS-1003) will secure clamp to work benches or assembly tables up 2-1/4" thick. Purchase 2 Mounting Clamps to secure this Corner clamp.
SEE IT IN ACTION
Documentation is unavailable