1/4 x 1-1/2 Expansion Pin Concrete Anchor
"Fast" just doesn't do these justice!
I used these to anchor electrical boxes to a cinder block wall and finished the whole job in less time than it takes to tell the story! Just drill a hole, slip the anchor through the material to be fastened to a masonry structure, hammer home the pin, and you're done.
- Zinc alloy body provides plenty of pullout resistance for light duty applications such as installing electrical boxes or shelving brackets.
- Once the pin is set, the anchor is locked in place, making removal almost impossible - ideal for tamper proof installations.
- Typical pullout values in 3000 psi concrete is approximately 800 lbs. - Industry safety standards recommend 1/4 of the test values for actual applications.
- In severe service applications, additional safety factors may be warranted.
- Age and condition of wall material will cause performance variations.
Made in USA.
Documentation is unavailable