Mark Duginske offers a master`s insights into machine woodworking and some honest shortcuts that will help you in your own journey toward woodworking precision. You`ll see how to do fast, elegant joinery with basic power tools (with no need for expensive gadgets) and how to achieve zero-frustration, complete-control woodworking with machines.
You will learn about:
- "Reading" lumber to avoid stock-preparation problems
- Fine-tuning the table saw, bandsaw, drill press and radial-arm saw
- Sawing beautifully fitting dovetails on the table saw
- Making mortise-and-tenon joints on the drill press
- Bandsawing bookmatched panels
- Making an ingenious 50-cent device that ensures accuracy to within 0.002 in.