Systainers and Sortainers
| Systainers and Sortainers tech info. |
Once you start using them, you’ll be hooked. Systainers are extremely durable ABS containers with locking latches that connect together and snap onto the top of the Festool ® Extractors.
- All tools will come in their own Systainer regardless if they are ordered in a combo or individually.
- Many of the accessory kits include Systainers. You can order them with customizable foam inserts for your non-Festool items. They are also available with inserts to hold abrasives, small fasteners and router bits.
- Sortainers are specialized drawer Systainers for holding smaller parts.
- With the exception of Maxi and Mini’s styles, all Systainers and Sortainers have the same footprint of 15-5/8” W x 11-5/8” Deep. The various numbers refer to different heights. Sys 1 is 4" tall, Sys 2 is 6" tall, Sys 3 is 8" tall, Sys 4 is 12" tall, and Sys 5 is 16" tall.
- Sysports are heavy-duty steel cases with pull out shelves to house your Systainers.
- A Systainer cart is basically a platform with latches and locking wheels that will allow you to stack your Systainers.
Can’t find the answers you’re looking for? Call 800-443-7937
and ask for our Product Support Department or send us an email