Some handles just can't take the 5" x 5" size of the My Grip. When that happens you can still make the handle "your handle" with the smaller Speed Grip. It can be re-molded hundreds of times. Use on tool handles, knives, weed-whackers, axes, hatchets, ski poles, or anything with a grip you want to make your own.
- 1-1/2" wide and tapers to 1-5/16" at both ends
- 4" long
- Comes in blue, safety orange, safety yellow, black, clear, and camo colors
It works the same as My Grip:
- Dip it in hot water 2 minutes at 200ºF
- Remove carefully with a tong
- Dip your hands into cold water and mold the Speed Grip to your favorite tool by squeezing tightly until cool.
Made in China.
|PRODUCT GROUP||Hand Tools|
|CATEGORY||Hammers & Nail Pullers|
|SUB-CATEGORY||Hammer, Handles & Parts|