Triple gear reduction provides increased torque and reduces gear stress in this powerful DeWalt Right Angle Drill that can handle up to a 4-5/8 Self-Feed bit. Should a bit bind up you'll be glad to have the mechanical-slip clutch in low gear to provide control of the reactionary torque. Adjustable front handle and 2-position side handle provide maximum leverage and control. Two mechanically controlled speed ranges allows the user to match rpm and torque to the application requirement. The 21" overall length provides greater control and leverage. Standard equipment includes: a 3-jaw chuck (so standard round and hex shank drill bits can be used), chuck key with holder, 2-position side handle, bail handle and kit box. Made in Mexico.
- Chuck Size 1/2"
- Amps 11.5 Amps
- No Load Speed 300/1,200 rpm
- Gear Reduction Triple
- Max Watts Output 850W
- Clutch Yes
- Capacity in Wood (Spade Bit) 1-1/2"
- Capacity in Wood (Self-Feed) 4-5/8"
- Capacity in Wood (Hole Saw) 6"
- Capacity in Wood (Auger Bit) 1-1/2"
- Capacity in Steel (Twist Bit) 1/2"
- Capacity in Steel (Hole Saw) 5"
- Tool Weight 13.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight 16.75 lbs
- Additional Information
PRODUCT GROUP N/A CATEGORY N/A SUB-CATEGORY N/A BRAND NAME N/A SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS N/A SKU DW-0124