The RAS 115 E is a light, easy to handle tool especially designed for the fast removal of coatings. Through the use of gear reduction, Festool has achieved high torque with low rpm. The lower speeds help to prevent loading of the abrasives which is an important consideration while stripping varnishes and layers of paint. The tool's controls are well positioned for ease of use and can be operated tirelessly because of its' light weight and an ergonomic side handle. The dust extraction hood swivels by twisting the side handle to optimize dust collection and provides the operator an enhanced line of sight. The spindle lock enables toolless backing pad changes which is sure to boost productivity. Made in Germany.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Power Consumption: 500 watts
- Rotary Speed: 1500 - 4000 rpm.
- Pad Diameter: 4-1/2" (115mm) diameter
- Shaft Thread: M14
- Weight 5 lbs. (2.3kg) vHigh torque to power through material
- Moderate speeds prevent abrasive clogging
- Electronic speed control for constant speed, even under load
- Vibration-Stop reduces vibration for comfortable work
- StickFix abrasive attachment for fast abrasive changes
- Spindle lock for toolless backing pad exchange
- Sealed bearings for long life
- Optimum dust extraction through rear dust extraction port
T-Loc SYSTAINER CONTENTS