Electronic speed controls and large throat openings allow you to work with wood, plastic or non-ferrous metal on large work areas. An integral blower on both units keeps the work area clear so you have a clear sight of the cut. The unit can also be attached to a vacuum cleaner for reduced clean-up.
The DSH/E scroll saw has a cast-iron base with rubber feet. Free swinging saw blade holder uses blades with pins but you can also use blades without pins by clamping the blade with a toggle screws. Made in China.
Proxxon Scroll Saw DSH/E Specifications
- Volts: 110 - 120 V AC, 50/60 Hz Motor: 200 W powerful special motor with electronic speed control keeping stroke speed constant under any load
- Speeds: 200 - 1,400 strokes/min.
- Stroke length: 3/4" (19 mm)
- Throat: 15 3/4" (400 mm)
- Cutting depth: 2" (50 mm), 1" (25 mm) at 45° bevel
- Overall dimension: L 21" (53 cm), W 10.5" (27 cm), H 12" (30 cm)
- Weight: 44 lb (20 kg)
- Additional Information
PRODUCT GROUP N/A CATEGORY N/A SUB-CATEGORY N/A BRAND NAME N/A SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS N/A SKU PX-7090