Electronic speed controls and large throat openings allow you to work with wood, plastic or non-ferrous metal on large work areas. An integral blower keeps the work area clear so you have a clear sight of the cut. The units can be also be attached to a vacuum cleaner for reduced clean up. A door on the saw lets you see how full the sawdust catcher is getting and makes for easy dust removal.
The DS 115/E scroll saw has a die-cast aluminum frame and is equipped with an adjustable longitudinal stop. The height of the head assembly on the PX-7088 is adjustable to three positions. At the lowest setting (2-23/64), maximum precision is achieved. By using all three settings you can use the full length of the blades as well. The DS 115/E scroll saw uses blades without pins. Made in Taiwan.
Proxxon Scroll Saw DS 115/E Specifications:
- Volts: 110-120 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Motor: 85 W
- Speeds: electronic controlled 150-2,500 strokes/min
- Stroke Length: 1/4 (6 mm)
- Throat Capacity: 11-13/16
- Cutting Depth: soft wood (e.g. bass wood) up to 1 3/16" (30 mm), hard wood up to approx. 25/64" (10 mm), plastic (circuit boards) up to approx. 5/32" (4 mm), non-ferrous metals up to 5/64" (2 mm
- Overall Dimension: 10.5 x 17.5 x 16 (270 x 445 x 410 mm)
- Weight: 7.12 lb (3.23 kg)
- Additional Information
PRODUCT GROUP N/A CATEGORY N/A SUB-CATEGORY N/A BRAND NAME N/A SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS N/A SKU PX-7088