The motor on this nailer is powerful enough to shoot even 2” long nails into the hardest of woods. It drives .120” 15° wire-coiled roofing nails. This model comes with a fastener indicator letting you see when you need to reload. As a safety feature, the nose of the tool must be pressed against the work surface to shoot a nail. The steel safety foot has carbide inserts for durability. Direct the exhaust away from you by rotating the 360° exhaust port. Features a shingle guide and an adjustable depth dial so you can get the exact pressure needed for the correct driving depth. Even with its power, this Grex nailer is still designed for ergonomics and balance. If nails get jammed up, just open the magazine and use needle-nosed pliers to remove any stuck nail, close the magazine and you are back in business. It uses standard 1/4" (6mm) NPT male plug hose/tool connections. Made in Taiwan.
- Dimensions: 11.8”L x 11.2”H x 4.3”W) (30cm x 28.5cm x 10.9cm)
- Weight: 6.2 lbs. (2.8 kgs))
- Operating Pressure: 70-100 psi (4.8 to 7 bars))
- Fastener Type: .120” 15? coiled roofing nails)
- Fastener Range: 7/8” to 2” (20mm to 50 mm)) Fastener Capacity: 120 nails)
- Air Inlet: ¼” (6mm) NPT male plug)