The Grex 1850 satisfies the general finishing needs of any workshop, by offering a large fastener range and an extended narrow nose to reach tight areas for detailed work. Although compact and lightweight in design, there is more than enough power to penetrate those long fasteners into hardwoods. The simplicity of the GREX 1850 will impress the user in how comfortable and balanced the tool feels in your hand. Because it is considered an industrial strength tool, it not only has to feel good, but must be easy to load, and fire fast with a bottom trigger safety. The internal safety which is a part of the nose allows the tool to be placed in tight areas for fastener placement.
View Nails for this Nailer
- Extended narrow nose provides access to hard to reach areas.
- Lightweight die-cast body prevents arm fatigue during prolong use.
- Quick release nose cover provides easy access for clearing jams
- Ergonomic comfort handgrip provides a firm grip on tool.
- 360° adjustable exhaust cover allows use in any position.
- High fastener capacity reduces frequency for reloading.
- Convenient side loading provides quick fastener reloading.
- Fastener indicator lets you know when its time to reload.
- Durable driver and piston o-ring assembly.
- Contact safety mechanism prevents accidental firing of tool.
- Dimensions: 9"L x 8.1"H x 2"W (23cm x 21cm x 5cm)
- Weight: 2.4 lbs. (1.1 kgs.)
- Operating Pressure: 70 ~ 100 psi (4.8 ~ 7 bars)
- Fastener Type:
- 18 Gauge Brad Nails
- Fastener Range: 3/8" ~ 2" (10mm ~ 50mm)
- Fastener Capacity: approx. 100 brads
- Air Inlet: 1/4" (6mm) NPT male plug
- Cabinet assembly, Furniture finish work, Light wood assembly, Planar boxes, Trims, paneling, External softwood trim, Trim and moldings, Window beading, scribe molding, Door and window casings, Rattan, Picture frame assembly, Decorations.