Smoother, More Durable, More Powerful!
Even before you switch it on, you’ll be impressed by the sleek, ergonomic design and convenient, thumb-ready controls of the Festool Rotex 150 FEQ 6” dual mode sander. Look closely and you’ll see a small green button near the sanding pad: push it to change pads without tools! The futuristic cowling above the pad removes easily, and when in place, prevents damage to perpendicular surfaces while sanding! Large bosses on either side of the housing accept the auxiliary handle, which is helpful when sanding aggressively. The sleek Rotex hand-guard is actually the Dust Extraction port, and removes with the push of a green button for improved access in tight quarters.
After the visual inspection, it won’t be easy to resist the urge to attach the “Plug-It” removable cord and fire it up. While you will undoubtably detect some gear noise from the new heavy-duty, double-sealed long-life gear train, you will be amazed by the smoothness in both the Random Orbit and Rotary/Random Orbit modes. Of course, tool-free pad changes make it easy to go from the standard soft pad for coarse or fine sanding on curved and flat surfaces to the optional hard pad for heavy-duty sanding and edge work, or to the supersoft pad for contoured surfaces. Felt and sheepskin pads are available for polishing and buffing. Connect the Festool Rotex sander to an optional Festool dust extractor to capture nearly 100% of all tool-generated particulates. The JetStream dust collection in combination with an optional Festool Dust Extractor extends abrasive life and captures nearly all of the sanding dust to help maintain a clean workplace.
The Festool Rotex 150 FEQ includes a soft sanding pad, auxiliary handle, “Plug-It” cord system, 1 abrasive disk sample, and T-Loc Systainer 2 storage chest.
Common Replacement Parts FESTOOL ROTEX 150 FEQ FEATURES AT A GLANCE
FESTOOL ROTEX 150 FEQ T-Loc SYSTAINER CONTENTS:
- Change Pads without Tools
- Pad Brake avoids “set-down” and start-up gouges
- StickFix hook and loop pads for easy abrasive changes
- Removable Dust Collector Port for easy dust extraction
- Thumb-Switch Selection of coarse or fine orbit modes
- Weighs just 5.1 pounds
- No-Load spead is electronically controlled from 2000-5600 RPM with a 0.2 inch sanding stroke
- Three-Year Factory Warranty
- 1. “Plug-It” Detachable Power Cord (490649)
- 2. Soft Sanding Pad (496147)
- 2. Sample Abrasive Discs
- 3. Removable Handle (487865)
- 4. Edge Protector (493913)
- #3 T-Loc Systainer (497565)
FESTOOL ROTEX 150 FEQ ACCESSORIES