When you see a little lightning bolt from the light switch to your finger, you know dry air is still with us! Put an end to the shocks with these nylon switchplate screws. Plastic switchplates minimize the problem, but the steel screws used to attach the switchplate can still get you. These round head, non-conductive nylon screws allow you to get rid of the problem! Since they don`t conduct electricity, when used with plastic faceplates, the chances of receiving a static shock are almost nonexistent. (They won`t reduce static shocks when used with metal faceplates.) Off-white color.