Do you need to increase production - without going broke? The Kreg® Foreman™ semi-automatic pocket-hole machine helps eliminate workshop bottlenecks.
- The machine uses a dedicated electric drill motor and an adjustable clamping cylinder that actuates a split second before the drill contacts the work piece.
- The 13-5/8" x 19" inch work surface provides plenty of work piece support, while a removable top provides easy access to the drill motor for bit changing and lubrication.
- Two track-mounted swivel stops are independently adjustable, so hole location can be changed to suit the application. The swivel action of the stops allows the operator to push the work piece into position lengthwise without removing and re-setting the stops.
To operate, simply position your material to be drilled and pull the lever forward. This motion activates the 3/4 HP drill motor and throws the clamping cylinder. Finish the drill stroke by pulling the lever all the way forward; then return the lever to its home position.
to see the Foreman™ in action.
FEATURES AND SPECS:
- Lever operated, 1 second cycle time
- 3/4 hp electric motor, automatic clamping 1/2" to 1-1/2" material capacity
- 19" H x 13-5/8" W x 22-5/8"D
- Adjustment for hole centering in material form 1/2" to 1-1/2" thickness can be done from the top side of the machine.
- Weight - 40 Lbs.
- Tabletop height - 7"
- Requires 110v, 15amp circuit
- 1 year Manufacturer`s Warranty
Need replacement drill bits? See or click on McFeely`s SKU