Pneumatic Drill Motor Speeds UP Production!
Do you need to increase production - without going broke? The Kreg™ Foreman semi-automatic pocket hole machine helps eliminate workshop bottlenecks. The machine uses a dedicated pneumatic drill motor that actuates a split second before the drill contacts the work piece. The 13-5/8" x 19" inch work surface provides plenty of work piece support, while a square removable top provides easy access to the drill motor for bit changing and lubrication. Two track mounted swivel stops are independently adjustable, so hole location can be changed to suit the application. The pneumatic clamp requires 90-125 psi. for proper operation. The automatic clamp can be used with material 1/2" to 1-1/2" thick. To operate, simply position your material to be drilled and pull the lever forward. This motion supplies air to the clamping cylinder that automatically adjusts to your material thickness as well as activates the 3/4 hp drill motor. Finish the drill stroke by continuing to pull on the lever and then return the lever to the home position to cut the air supply. Includes 5 feet of pneumatic hose with a 1/2" male quick-connect fitting for connection to a compressor. Made in USA.
• Automatic oiler for pneumatic motor
• Lever operated, 1 second cycle time
• 3/4 hp pneumatic motor, automatic air clamping
• 90-120 psi recommended - Minimum compressor cap. of 5.3 cfm @ 90 psi
• 1/2" to 1-1/2" material capacity
• 19" H x 13-5/8" W x 22-5/8"D
• Weighs 35Lbs.
• Tabletop height of 6-3/4"
• Fast, semi-automatic operation; automatic "hands-free" clamping, quiet pneumatic drill motor with lever operated drill stroke.
• Reliable, one-step drilling operation; drills flat-bottom, round-sided pocket hole that can be plugged.