Vibration caused by today’s power tools and other machinery can result in carpal tunnel syndrome. Protect yourself with gel-filled impact gloves that absorb vibration before it hurts you. The palms are filled with 100% silicon gel in strategically placed pressure points to absorb the vibration. The Gorilla Grip palm pads improve gripping and also protect against abrasion and slivers. Treated synthetic leather palms repel oil and stand up to the toughest work environments. Durable stretch knit fabric on the back of the hand wicks away the sweat and offers comfort and temperature control.
The back of the hand also incorporates a terry cloth sweatband to wipe your forehead and Airprene knuckle impact protection. SnugTug™ pull-tabs adjust the wristband for a snug, but comfortable fit. All materials are breathable, flexible, and completely machine washable. Available in Small (S), Medium (M), Large (L), Extra-Large (XL) and Extra-Extra-Large (XXL). Made in China.
- 55% Palm: Synthetic Leather (60%Nylon / 40% Polyurethane) (100% Silicone Gel Pads)
- 20% Back: Stretch Nylon (95% Nylon / 5% Spandex)
- 7% Fourcettes: Stretch Nylon (94% Nylon / 6% Polyurethane)
- 10% Back of Thumb: Terry (85% Cotton / 15% Polyester)
- 15% Airprene(80% Rubber / 20% Nylon)
Washing Instructions: Machine wash cold; line dry (do not machine dry); do not use bleach; do not iron.