Traditional woodworkers will appreciate the half sheet design of the Festool RS 2 E. Just tear a sheet of abrasive in half, mount it to the sander using the spring clamps, then pop a few collection holes in the abrasive using the optional hole punch. Unlike any other Festool sander, the RS 2 E can use either hook and loop abrasives or clamped-on abrasives without altering the tool! Its large size is perfect for big sanding tasks, and the large front and rear handles make it easy to sand large areas without fatigue. The Festool RS 2 E features stepless electronic variable speed control, and may be connected to a 27mm Festool dust extraction hose (optional) for virtually complete collection of sanding debris. Made in Germany.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Power Consumption: 200 watts/1.67 amps, 120v AC
- Pad Size: 4-1/2" x 9" (115mm x 228mm)
- Speed: 4000 - 10000 opm.
- Sanding Stroke: 3/32" (2.5mm)
- Weight: 5.5lbs.
- Efficient material removal on large surfaces
- Stepless electronic speed control
- Large hand grip for excellent tool guidance
- StickFix system for quick abrasives changes
- Large MPE sanding pad, hard wearing for long service life
- Sands to edge on 3 sides for full area sanding with no hand work
- Dust extraction port
T-Loc SYSTAINER CONTENTS
- 1. 1 StickFix Sanding Pad (4-1/2" x 9")(115mm x 228mm) (483679)
- 2. Filter Cartridge (487780)
- 3. 1 Abrasive sheet
- #2 T-Loc Systainer (6" x 11-5/8" x 15-5/8") (497564)
Click the Green Buttons to Navigate the Animation