Essential Fasteners for Odd-Job Repairs
The trouble with most repair jobs around the home, farm, or office is that you almost never have the correct fastener on hand to complete the job. We designed our “Super-Sortments” to include a wide variety of commonly used and hard-to-find fasteners to help you improve the odds of completing a repair job without a trip to the hardware store. Super-Sortments are not so much designed to provide all the fasteners needed to complete a specific project (like building a set of kitchen cabinets for instance) as much as helping to make sure that you can repair the kitchen cabinets with the fasteners on-hand. Each Super-Sortment includes a sturdy plastic adjustable compartment storage tray, which fits neatly into the optional metal storage chest. The Super-Sortment chest measure approximately 13-1/2" long x 9-1/4" wide x 13-1/2" deep, includes a locking bar to prevent trays from sliding out unexpectedly, and has slotted holes in the back to allow wall mounting. The storage chest does not include trays or Super-Sortments. The Adjustable Compartment Storage Trays measure approximately 2-1/4" deep x 8-3/4" wide x 13" long.
To order optional Metal Storage Chest Click Here (Sold Separately)
Euro-Style Cabinet Installer’s Super-Sortment™ Includes:
• Nickel Plated Euro Mounting Screws: (100ea) 10, 11.5, 13, 14.5mm
• Connecting Screws: (100ea) 5mm x 40mm, 7mm x 50mm
• Cabinet Joining Screws: (100ea) M4 x 35mm Female Connecting Sleeve, M4 x 15mm Male Screw
• Slide Mounting Screws: (100ea) #6 x 5/8" Phillips Drive Nickel Plated
• Undercut Head Zinc Plated: (100ea) #6 x 5/8"
• Connecting Screw Caps: (100ea) 5mm & 7mm White,
• Cabinet Hanger Screws: (100ea) #10 x 3" White Truss Head Square Drive
• (1ea) 5 x 40mm & 7 x 50mm Step Drill
• (1ea) #2x1", #2x2", #3x1" & #3x2" PoziDrive Bits
• (1) Adjustable Compartment Storage Tray