Helical cut steel heat-treated gears and a durable metal gear housing ensure this drill is gonna stick around the jobsite for a long time. Even better, the two-finger rubber trigger, and 360° side handle are easy on your hands even if you wear gloves. This variable speed drill has a keyed 1/2" chuck so it can be used with lots of accessories from drill bits to hole saws. It comes standard with a chuck key and holder. Imported.
- Chuck Size 1/2"
- Keyless Chuck - Keyed
- Amps 7.8
- No Load Speed 0-850 rpm
- Max Watts Out 600W
- Capacity in Wood (Spade Bit) 1-1/2"
- Capacity in Wood (Hole Saw) 3-1/2"
- Capacity in Steel (Twist Bit) 1/2"
- Capacity in Wood (Self-Feed) 2-1/8"
- Capacity in Wood (Auger Bit) 1-1/8"
- Capacity in Steel (Hole Saw) 2"
- Gear Reduction - Double
- Handle Style - Pistol Grip
- Tool Weight 4.2lbs
- Additional Information
PRODUCT GROUP No CATEGORY No SUB-CATEGORY No BRAND NAME No SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS No SKU DW-DW235G