Find yourself always scratching your head over a Metric-English conversion? At last, a quick and easy handbook with over 864 pages of conversion factors. With metric becoming more and more common in the USA, Measure for Measure is a user friendly handbook for engineers, scientists, teachers, construction and industrial workers.
- Contains over 39,000 conversions for over 5100 different units including base units
- SI (system international), equivalent units, formulas, physical constants, definitions and thousands of foreign and ancient conversion factors.
- Values are listed in both standard and scientific notation.
- Accurate to 8 significant figures.
- Best of all, it will fit in your pocket!
|PRODUCT GROUP||Instructional Books, Plans, & Multi-Media|