The LS 130 EQ is a revolutionary tool which provides the answer to an age old problem - sanding rebates, edges and profiles which can only be accomplished by sanding in a linear motion. Up until now the only portable sander that could do this was a sanding block and lots of elbow grease. Festool's new linear sander powers through these tough job with ease saving both time and effort. These sanders are designed with the professional wood worker in mind and are representative of the quality and reliability you've come to expect from Festool.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Power Consumption: 260 watts/2.2 amps, 120v AC
- Speed: 4000-6000 opm.
- Sanding Stroke: 5/32" (4mm)
- Weight: 3.94lbs.
- Wide variety of sanding bases and abrasives for a wide range of uses
- Toolless sanding base changes
- Faster than manual sanding
- Straight linear motion with no impacts against sides of rebates
- Dust extraction port for cleaner sanding
T-Loc SYSTAINER CONTENTS:
Click the Green Buttons to Navigate the Animation