The only industrial strength pinner offering an adjust-free magazine and a fastener range up to 1-3/8". Designed ideally for finishing and detailed woodworking, the GREX P635 possesses an innovative and patented magazine that eliminates the need to adjust for different fastener lengths.
- Powerful motor penetrates fasteners through the hardest materials.
- Compact and lightweight design for improved maneuverability.
- Shoots fasteners up to 1-3/8" length easily, even in hardwoods.
- Patented design eliminates need to adjust for different fastener lengths.
- Double trigger safety prevents accidental firing of tool.
- Side loading with mechanism to prevent fasteners from tumbling.
- Narrow nose reaches tight areas and corners for detailed trim work.
- Removable nose cover provides easy access for clearing jams.
- Removable no-mar tip prevents marring of work surface.
- Rear exhaust with built-in silencer to reduce exhaust sound.
- Fastener indicator to see when reloading is necessary.
- Convenient belt hook for easy carrying of tool.
- Quick access magazine storage for wrench and no-mar rubber tip.
- Dimensions: 7.75"L x 7.5"H x 2"W (20cm x 19cm x 5cm)
- Weight: 2.21 lbs. (1 kgs.)
- Operating Pressure: 60 ~ 100 psi (4 ~ 7 bars)
- Fastener Type:
- 23 Gauge Headless Pins
- Fastener Range: 3/8" ~ 1-3/8" (10mm ~ 35mm)
- Fastener Capacity: 1 strip (approx. 100 pins)
- Air Inlet: 1/4" (6mm) NPT male plug
- Light wood assembly, Finish and trim work, Molding and decorative trim, Dowel and joint pinning, Mirror and picture frame assembly, Lightweight paneling, External softwood trim, Rattan furniture, Glazing strips, Craft work, Window beading, Display and sign work.
|POWER TOOL CATEGORY||Nail / Brad Gun|
|POWER TOOL SUB-CATEGORY||Brad & Pin Nailer|
|POWER TOOL BRAND||Grex|
|POWER SOURCE||Compressed Air|