General Finishes’ Milk Paint provides a tough, high-quality painted finish for your project. It is designed for wood surfaces and is available in many of today’s most popular colors.
- Apply with a synthetic or foam brush, or sprayed with an HVLP or conventional sprayer
- Milk paint can be thinned using water
- UV resistant and is suitable for both interior and exterior furniture.
- Ready to sand in 1 – 2 hours., depending on humidity and temp.
- Fine (220 grit) sandpaper recommended.
- Covers 400 – 500 sq. ft/gallon
- Milk Paints can be applied over existing finishes and will leave a low luster satin finish. For a higher shine or more protection, we recommend General Finishes High Performance Top Coat.
- Color Chart is not an exact representation of colors; use for reference only.
Milk Paints all meet the environmental GREEN guidelines set forth for Architectural, Cabinets and Furniture (EPA 40 CFR Parts 9, 59 & 63), California Wood Coatings (SCAQMD Rule 1136), Kitchen Cabinet Makers Association (ESP - Environmental Stewardship Program), and the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design). Made in USA.
|PRODUCT GROUP||Finishing Products|
|CATEGORY||Paints & Stains|
|SUB-CATEGORY||Indoor / Outdoor Use|
|BRAND NAME||General Finishes|
|SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS||Shipping Restrictions|