For lifting and carrying big and awkward loads that are difficult to handle. For attaching the guide rail to materials when the guide rail can't be clamped. Works for all smooth, non-porous surfaces. Doesn't work on plywood panels, drywall, etc.
- Large, awkward loads can be handled easily and safely.
- Guide rails can be attached to materials without clamping in spots where a clamp doesn't work providing easier use of the guide rail and all the tools.
- Sliding ring prevents the cup from sticking to the material after release.
- Sturdy construction and high quality materials equates to long product life.
- Guide rail adaptor for attachment to Festool guide rails
- Weight: 2 lbs. (0.9 kg)
- Load carrying capacity vertical: approx. 110 lbs (50 kg)
- Load carrying capacity horizontal: Approx. 150 lbs. (68 kg)
- Suction cup dia.: Approx. 5" (125 mm)
Note: Guide rail shown for illustration purposes and is not included.