Random Orbit sanders are hard to beat for a swirl-free finish, but there are occasions when a true Orbital action sander is a better choice. Unlike Random Orbit sanders, direct-drive true Orbital sanders are not prone to gouging upon start-up or removal from the work surface, making them ideal for careful detail sanding of corners, rabbets, curves, or other complex surfaces. These sanders feature electronic variable speed control so you can match the sander performance to the material and abrasive in use. Sanders include provision for connection to a 27mm Festool dust extraction hose (optional) for virtually complete collection of sanding debris. The more traditional rectangular-shaped pad of the RS 400 E makes it ideal for finish sanding of panels, frames, doors, and other cabinet carcass work. Made in Germany. This item ships direct from Festool.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Power Consumption: 200watts/1.67amps, 120v AC
- Pad Size: 3-5/32" x 5-1/4" (80mm x 133mm)
- Speed: 6000 - 13000 opm.
- Sanding Stroke: 5/64" (2mm)
- Orbits/min: 12000-26000 spm.
- Weight: 2.4lbs. (1.1kg)
- Small and light - ideal for work on vertical surfaces
- Encapsulated bearings for long life
- Stepless electronic speed control
- Edge protection prevents damage to workpiece
- Replaceable filter bags
- Dust extraction port
T-Loc SYSTAINER CONTENTS:
|PRODUCT GROUP||POWER TOOLS|
|POWER TOOL CATEGORY d||No|
|POWER SOURCE||Corded - 120V|
|POWER TOOL BRAND d||No|
|POWER TOOL SUB-CATEGORY d||No|
|ORBIT SIZE d||No|