Random Orbit sanders are hard to beat for a swirl-free finish, but there are occasions when a true Orbital action sander is a better choice. Unlike Random Orbit sanders, direct-drive true Orbital sanders are not prone to gouging upon start-up or removal from the work surface, making them ideal for careful detail sanding of corners, rabbets, curves, or other complex surfaces. These sanders feature electronic variable speed control so you can match the sander performance to the material and abrasive in use. Sanders include provision for connection to a 27mm Festool dust extraction hose (optional) for virtually complete collection of sanding debris. The Flat-Iron pad design of Festool's DS 400 E makes it ideal for reaching deep into corners and other hard-to-sand places. The pad's gently curved sides allow sanding right up to a rabbetted edge or deep into a corner without damaging previously sanded areas. Made in Germany.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Power Consumption: 200watts/1.67amps, 120v AC
- Pad Size: 4" x 6" (100mm x 150mm)
- Speed: 6000 - 13000 opm.
- Sanding Stroke: 5/64" (2mm)
- Orbits/min: 12000-26000 spm.
- Weight: 2.4lbs. (1.1kg)
- Small and light - ideal for work on vertical surfaces
- Effective on surfaces and in hard-to-reach areas such as beads and corners
- Encapsulated bearings for long life
- Stepless electronic speed control
- Edge protection prevents damage to workpiece
- Replaceable filter bags
- Dust extraction port
T-Loc SYSTAINER CONTENTS:
|PRODUCT GROUP||POWER TOOLS|
|POWER SOURCE||Corded - 120V|
|ABRASIVE DIAMETER d||No|
|ABRASIVE WIDTH d||No|
|ABRASIVE LENGTH d||No|