The DOMINO Joining System DF 500-Plus:
More Versatile, More Stable, Faster!
The DOMINO Joining System combines exceptional versatility with simple handling and maximum precision.
The DOMINO mortiser demonstrates this in every detail.
|1. Efficient dust extraction.
Extracts up to 95% of chips generated.
|5. Fold away stop pins.
For quick and precise positioning of the first DOMINO dowel on both work pieces.
|9. Correct position.
Precise positioning and accurate routing with the viewing window.
|2. Depth stop.
Quick, precise adjustment for five different routing depths.
|6. Refined technology.
High-quality, robust inner mechanism for consistently accurate routing results.
|10. Hole width selection.
Easy to adjust while the dowel jointer is operating: fixed long hole or with clearance.
|3. Routing height adjuster with scale.
Simple, precise routing height adjustment.
|7. Patented routing principle.
Route long holes in an instant thanks to the simultaneous turning and oscillating movement. No kickbacks.
|4. Movable stepped stop.
Height adjuster for central hole in material thicknesses: 16, 20, 22, 25, 28, 40 mm.
|8. Miter routing.
Catch positions at 0°, 22.5°, 45°, 67.5° and 90° as well as infinitely variable routing angles from 0° to 90°.
T-Loc SYSTAINER CONTENTS:
- Domino DF 500-Plus Joiner (In Systainer 2)
- 1. DOMINO cutter D 5 (493490)
- 2. Support Bracket
- 3. Wrench
- 4. Trim Stop (493487)
- 5. Cross Stop (493488)
- 6. Plug-It Power Cord
- Stonger Than Doweling or Biscuits
- More Than Twice As Much Gluing Surface as Biscuits
- Positive Lateral Alignment from Reference Tenon
- Variable Mortise Widths Make Assembly Easy
- Can Be Used in Stock As Narrow as 3/4 inch
- Ideal for Face Frame Joinery
- Oversize Fence Makes Alignment Easy
- Perfect for Edge, Butt, Miter, and Complex Joints
- Unique Domino Shape Makes Them 100% Rotation Proof!
|POWER TOOL CATEGORY d||Joiners|
|POWER TOOL SUB-CATEGORY d||Joiner, Tenon|
|POWER TOOL BRAND d||Festool|
|POWER SOURCE||Corded - 120V|
|DEPTH OF CUT d||4, 6, 8, 10 domino sizes|
|DEGREE d||0, 22.5, 45, 67.5 and 90 deg.|
|WEIGHT d||3.2 kg (7.05 lb)|