Combining evolutionary performance with revolutionary design, the new Bosch 10 miter saw features a 360° rotating trigger handle along with patented up front controls. Just like it's predecessor, this saw effortlessly cuts miters to a fraction of a degree with fine adjustment capabilities. A powerful 15 amp motor easily drives the 4800 (10) rpm saws which incorporates a large base with base extensions reaching 37-1/4. In addition to the usual detents, this saw has a detent override which allows you to freely rotate or engage the Microfine Miter Adjustment feature for those not-so-perfectly square rooms. An electric brake stops the blades quickly for repetitive cuts. Standard equipment includes: Dust Bag, (1) Premium 60-Tooth Thin-Kerf Carbide-Tipped Blade, (1) - Tool-Free Vertical Work Clamp, and Wrench Set. Imported. Shipped by Truck Freight.
- Tool Specs
- Blade Diameter 10
- Amperage 15
- Arbor Size 5/8"
- Cut At 0/0 Max Height 3-5/8" x 12"
- Cut At 45/0 Max Height 2" x 12"
- Cut At 45/45 Max Height 1-1/4" x 8-1/2"
- Base Molding - Against Fence 3-5/8"
- Bevel Angle Range 47° left and 46° right
- Bevel Stops 0°,33.9°,45° left/right
- Crown Molding - Angled Against Fence 6<
- Crown Molding - Laying Flat 31.6° stops up to 10-1/4"
- Length 37-1/4"
- Max. Tool HP 3.0
- Miter Detents 10
- No Load RPM No Load RPM 4,800
- Rating 120V
- Weight (lbs.) 55
- Additional Information
PRODUCT GROUP POWER TOOLS CATEGORY Saws SUB-CATEGORY Saw, Miter POWER SOURCE Corded - 120V BRAND NAME Bosch ARBOR 5/8" MAX BLADE DIAMETER 10" SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS N/A SKU RB-4310