DeWalt Zero-Clearance TrackSaw™
This cutting system delivers precise, straight, splinter-free cuts. Use the TrackSaw™ dual-edged tracks for perfectly straight cuts in both directions. The motor effortlessly powers through hard woods up to 2-1/8" thick. A low-profile blade guard allows the saw to be used in confined spaces. A straight plunge mechanism creates optimal ergonomics.
- Anti-Kickback mechanism
- riving knife prevent kickback when engaged
- 1-1/4” dust port (when used with a vacuum system, up to 90% of the dust is extracted)
- Power 12 Amp, 1300 W
- No Load Speed 1750 - 4000 rpm
- Blade Diameter 6-1/2" (165mm)
- Bevel Capacity 47°
- Max Cut at 90° 2-1/8" (54 mm)
- Max Cut at 45° 1-5/8" (41 mm)
- Weight 11.5 lbs
- 6-1/2" (20mm arbor size) 48-Tooth Ultra fine finishing blade
- blade wrench and kit box.
Made in Czech Republic.
- Additional Information
PRODUCT GROUP POWER TOOLS CATEGORY Saws SUB-CATEGORY Track Saw POWER SOURCE Corded - 120V BRAND NAME Dewalt ARBOR 20mm MAX BLADE DIAMETER 6-1/2" SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS No SKU DW-TrackSaw