The BORA CLAMP EDGE TOOL GUIDE provides a stable cutting guide for perfect cuts.
As Jimbo would tell you, an easy-to-use, stable edge guide is indispensable to getting the right fit and finish. The BORA CLAMP EDGE TOOL GUIDEis an excellent choice for cabinet making, carpentry and other applications. Just place the tool onto the material with the handle snug against the edge near you, slide the adjustable head into place against the opposite edge, push the handle into the locked position and you’re ready to go.
- Use with all circular saws, routers, jigsaws and other portable power tools
- Made of a high-grade aluminum alloy with a 2-1/2” wide track, it won’t warp or deform. You’ll get accurate cuts from rigid clamping.
- Swivel head design will firmly clamp angles up to 22.5 degrees
- Non-marring clamping pad insures that the material is firmly held in place without leaving marks
- Comes in a variety of lengths.
Made in Israel.
|PRODUCT GROUP||Clamps, Jigs, & Fences|
|SUB-CATEGORY||Hand Tool Fences|
|FENCE USED WITH||No|
|CLAMP JIG BRAND d||No|