Combining evolutionary performance with revolutionary design, the new Bosch 12 miter saw features a 360° rotating trigger handle along with patented up front controls. Just like it's predecessor, this saw effortlessly cut miters to a fraction of a degree with fine adjustment capabilities. A powerful 15 amp motor easily drives the 3800 (12)rpm saw which incorporates a large base with base extensions 40 for the 12 saw. In addition to the usual detents, this saw has a detent override which allows you to freely rotate or engage the Microfine Miter Adjustment feature for those not-so-perfectly square rooms. An electric brake stops the blades quickly for repetitive cuts. Standard equipment includes: Dust Bag, (1) Premium 60-Tooth Thin-Kerf Carbide-Tipped Blade, (1) - Tool-Free Vertical Work Clamp, and Wrench Set. Imported. Shipped by Truck Freight.
- Tool Specs
- Blade Diameter 12
- Amperage 15
- Arbor Size 1"
- Cut At 0/0 Max Height 4-1/4" x 12-1/2"
- Cut At 45/0 Max Height 1-3/4" x 12-1/2"(R) and 2-3/4" x 12-1/2" (L)
- Cut At 45/45 Max Height 2-5/8" x 8-3/4"
- Base Molding - Against Fence 4-1/4"
- Bevel Angle Range 47° left and 47° right
- Bevel Stops 0°,33.9°,45° left/right
- Crown Molding - Angled Against Fence 6<
- Crown Molding - Laying Flat 10-1/4" Molding (38° "spring" angle)
- Length 40
- Max. Tool HP 3.0
- Miter Detents 11
- No Load RPM No Load RPM
- Rating 120V
- Weight (lbs.) 59
- Additional Information
PRODUCT GROUP No CATEGORY No SUB-CATEGORY No BRAND NAME No SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS No SKU RB-5310